Crazy spring beetles

Hello everyone. This month I am a guest in the shabbypickledesigns.
 Is pleased to present you my new spring kit. Spring is the perfect time of year, all in bloom, rastiteltny and fauna alive and there are wonderful bugs. All that you see in my kit Crazy spring beetles. I hope you like my crazy and very cute bugs



 free QP
 http://files.mail.ru/D7GJ5X

my pages



 pages of my wonderful team





























Abeille  – (16 марта 2012 г. в 15:48)  

Ohh gosh!! As always this is sooo fantastic!! Love,love it!! Another in my basket :-)

Altia Designs  – (16 марта 2012 г. в 16:40)  

потрясающе!)
Шикарный набор и шикарные работы)
я в восторге!

Jasmin-Olya  – (17 марта 2012 г. в 23:01)  

красотища! Как ты успеваешь так быстро рисовать? обалдеваю! Умничка, Кать!

Agata68  – (17 июля 2012 г. в 20:39)  

один набор лучше другого,глаза разбежались! ))

Отправить комментарий

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2010

Back to TOP