New stars on my team

Hello.
Sorry for the delay. I had no internet for three days, so I could not write about the results of CT call earlier.
I received many letters and looked through all your galleries, all of you are talented and have great works, but I can't take in my CT all of you.
Under you can find a list of the new stars of my creative team.


maTilda  – (30 августа 2011 г. в 13:35)  

congrats ladies :) and Kandi thank you for the chance :)

pacina  – (30 августа 2011 г. в 15:50)  

congrats girls :) Fantastic new CT team. Kandi thank you very much for the chance :)

Lanar  – (30 августа 2011 г. в 19:31)  

Хороший выбор. Замечательные мастера скрапбукинга. Супер-команда

Jasmin-Olya  – (22 сентября 2011 г. в 06:39)  

Поздравляю девочек и завидую =))

Отправить комментарий

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2010

Back to TOP